Monday, May 12, 2008

Plants are planted...



...well at least some of them.

A couple of the tomatoes and peppers. This year I have Golden Jubilee and Habanero in the square planter and Roma and Hungarian Wax in the round one.

And the porch planter with Verbena, Toad Flax and Calibrachoa. I choose these ones because they are delicate and trailing flowers.

Things are really starting to come together in the yard. It is supposed to be nice and sunny later this week and I am hoping I can get out there and plant out the last section of the garden. I am also hoping I can get my boxes built so we can attempt some veggies using with them that the kids can tend. Things along the lines of carrots and possibly a smaller variety of watermelon or pumpkin. I also want to grow pickling cukes. We need to get them in soon so they will have time to grow.

No comments: