Sunday, May 25, 2008

Another one gets a buzz



This time it is Charlie. I really do not like cutting his hair, he has the most beautiful curls but it was getting just a wee bit long. It is also a difficult process to cut his hair because he acts as though he is being scalped rather than just getting a trim. So I decided this morning that it was time... and as we watched cartoons I talked to him about cutting his hair, running my hands through his hair and making buzzing noises. Trying to get us both in the mindset that it was going to happen and taking a last chance to enjoy his curls before I removed them all.

All in all things went really well. We went slow and I talked him through the whole thing. No tears and no screaming which was a first for him.

And here he is... all adorable even without the curls.

No comments: