Friday, April 25, 2008

And I am back....



So I talk with my mom and my mom tells me... My friend's daughter-in-law has a great place where she blogs. It is a place where all of her friends and family can see what is going on in their lives. Why don't YOU do this???

I told her I do and then dug this up from last year and sent it to her. Now that she knows I blog, I guess I need to blog and update the kids, the pics, the crafts, and anything else I can think of.

So keep an eye out mom... oh yeah, where is YOUR blog??? *grin*

I will be adding more to the blog now and even doing a bit of backblogging so that things are in order. I suppose I will blog, that I blogged a blog from a while back so no one but me gets confused.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know how to do a lot of things, but blogging isn't one of them!
~mom~