Monday, February 26, 2007

Alyssaisms and brags



Today seemed to be an Alyssa day. Looking through the pile of homework that came home on Friday but got delivered to mommy on Monday I came across class project paper book about the 100th day of school.

It is titled "My 100th Day Wish Book"

Inside the kids wrote wishes in fill in blank style and drew pics. Here is what Alyssa's said.

I wish I had 100 buloons.
I wish I had 100 Dolers.
I wish I had 100 koocies.
But I do NOT want 100 Kids!

I was telling my friends that she must have been on brother overload the day she wrote that.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~


Then this afternoon Lys came home from school with a paper on her latest AR test. She and Dan have been reading Eragon the past few weeks and she took it to school today so she could test on it. She scored 16 out of 20 which is very impressive since it is a 6th grade book and she is just in 1st grade. I am quite proud of her. She is looking very forward to the next book in the series, Eldest, just so she can go and test on it at school.

3 comments:

Shirley4 said...

I hope I'm putting my posts in the proper places!!
This 100 Days Wish List was a great assignment, and her answers are as sweet as she looks!! When I first saw my granddaughters book for school that they keep for a week in which they write, draw pictures and paste pictures, I was impressed. They didn't do that when I was in school and I would have enjoyed that a lot!! Your family sounds so terrific. If she isn't spoiled by her brothers now she will be as they all get older!!

Shirley4 said...

I think this went in the Longing for Spring post, because there wasn't a comment place over the Alyssa post?!

Triss said...

Nope, it went to the right spot! I just love reading Alyssa's writing, she is growing in leaps and bounds with it this year.