Saturday, March 3, 2007

Share and Share Alike



The kids are all pretty good about sharing toys. They have no choice in sharing a room but still do so with good humor on most days. They LOVE to share food especially when one kiddos does not like one thing and can trade it for what the other kiddo does not like in turn.

But why, oh why, do they have to share every sniffle, cough, cold, bug, illness, fever and disease that comes into the house???

No matter what we do we have to share even that which should not be shared.

Today Mikey and Charlie are sharing the sniffles. Mikey has it worse. Jonny and Charlie are sharing pink-eye. Charlie has it worse.

Ahhh well, this too shall pass....

...until the next time something comes wandering in with one of them to be happily shared with another.

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

Sorry to hear your having a rough time with the kids. I didn't design my blog myself, it was one of the templates they gave me to choose from. Hope things get better soon.

Shirley4 said...

Ah Triss, having had four boys, I remember those days well. Mine all shared the stomach flu one time! It was a nasty night for me! But, they and we, do survive. Poor kiddies!